If you want to return your product under warranty, please, follow our instructions:
- Contact our Customer Support;
- Provide our Customer Support with details about the issue with pictures/videos;
- Our Customer Support specialists will help you by either fixing the existing product or proceeding with a replacement.
In case of a replacement:
- Customer will be asked to ship back the product according to our return policy guideline.
- After receiving the product to our fulfillment center, we will inspect if there is any technical issue with the product and will give a report with options of replacement or a refund according to our return policy guideline.
Warranty won’t be covered if:
- There is any physical damage with any item in the package;
- The unit was opened from inside and there was a repair attempt;
- The customer is not providing any proof of the malfunction.
- The customer is not providing the proof of purchase (i.e. email, invoice)